To ensure the safety of all in this COVID-19 outbreak:
1) Please come to your appointment alone. If you have a driver ask them and anyone traveling with you to remain in the car. For planning purposes we will strictly follow appointment times.
2) Come in exactly at your appointment time, no earlier. No kiosk sign-in will be used during this period. Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout your visit.
3) You must wear a mask in the office at all time. Please bring one with you to wear during your appointment. If you use one of our washable masks you will deposit the mask in the laundry bucket for cleaning and disinfection in the lobby on your way out.
4) For your safety our adjusting tables are covered at the face and neck, with a second layer of paper inside the face cut out leaving no part of the face cushion uncovered. As always, tables are completely wiped down in between visits with hospital grade disinfectant as per guidelines.
5) All pens, counter tops and door knobs will be wiped down before and after each use, hand sanitizer available as needed. Cards, checks and cash are still acceptable forms of payment.
6) If possible, use your restroom at home before or after your appointment. If you need to use the public bathroom during your visit, strictly follow the CDC guidelines in social distancing, careful hand washing and please keep your area tidy for the next person’s use. See CDC link below for more detailed recommendations.
7) If you are sick, for the safety of all, please do not come to the office at this time. If you have symptoms please contact your primary care doctor for triage and further instructions.
8) Be mindful that as more is known about Covid-19 and Sars-CoV-2, guidelines and directives may rapidly change, up to and including office closure.
For more detailed information and guidelines from the CDC please use the following links: